Points Event #2 – Lake Hartwell
LAKE HARTWELL TOURNAMENT – NOVEMBER 17, 2019 – GUM BRANCH RAMP
Registration – 4:45
All Boats in the water – 6:15
Rules meeting – 6:45
Blast off – 7:00 or safe light
Things to keep in mind:
1. If this is your first tournament of the season with us, please make sure you have all your
paperwork and fees paid on-line prior to June 15th. Teams will be allowed to pay entry fee’s by cash or check at the ramp on the 17th.
2. Traffic will flow if no one blocks the ready lane leading down to the ramp.
3. In the fall fog delays are very common. If we have a fog delay you will not receive additional
time to fish. Weigh in will still start at 3:00.
4. Hartwell is a 12-inch minimum on all black bass species. (Not 14 inches like Lanier).
5. We will have a 5 fish limit.
6. Please arrive early and get your boat in the water. Please do not wait to the last minute to
7. The dock at Gum Branch is relatively small. Please do not tie up on the dock. Please only use
it to drop off or pick up a member of your team. Do not tie up unless you absolutely have to.
Check in and blastoff producers:
Weigh in procedures:
– Weigh in will take place by the ramp. (Unless we have rain). This will make it easier for boats to check in with their poker chip and release their fish after weigh in.