Update – 10/09/20
GHSF Virtual Tournament #1 – Lake Lanier
LAKE LANIER TOURNAMENT – OCTOBER 18, 2020 – Presented by Hammond’s Fishing Center
– UNOFFICIAL EVENT –
- Tournament – Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Entry fee – $40
- Mandatory Orientation Meeting – Friday October 16th 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM or Saturday October 17th 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon. – Hammond’s Fishing Center
- Check in – At selected boat ramps 6:30 – 7:00 AM Sunday October 18th. – Boats will receive their scale and check in at the ramp on Oct 18th.
- Boats can leave the ramp area – 7:10 AM
- Lines in – 7:15 AM
- Lines out – 3:00 PM
- All boats must return to their selected ramp by 3:30 PM to turn in their scale and check in.
- There will not be a weigh in event
- Top teams will receive prizes – They will be picked up at Hammond’s by 4:00 PM Sunday, October 18th.
- 60 Boat maximum – Registration will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- This is not an Official School event, you can fish with any current GHSF member from any school.
- If you have prepaid for a GHSF tournament that was canceled you can use that credit to pay the entry fee for this event.
Mandatory Orientation Meeting – Friday October 16th 6:00PM – 7:30 PM or Saturday October 17th 9:00 AM – 12:00 Noon. – Hammond’s Fishing Center
- Ramps – You must go through a safety and live well check at one of these boat ramps. This process will begin at 6:30 and end at 7:00.
- You must put in and pull out at that ramp.
- A GHSF representative will be there to provide the checks and distribute and collect scales.
- Sardis Creek
- Young Deer
- Vanns Tavern
- War Hil