Update – 6/03/20
GHSF Classic 2020 | Virtual Tournament | Lake Lanier
– UNOFFICIAL EVENT –
After careful consideration and evaluation I have decided to move the GHSF Classic from Lake Chickamagua to Lanier. It is my opinion that there are too few teams that are willing to travel to Tennessee to make this tournament viable. Therefore we will hold a two day virtual event on Lanier June 13th and 14th. More details will be sent out this week.
– Fishing Hours 6:15 – 11:15 each day. This will get teams off the lake before it get crazy.
– 5 Fish limit that will carry over both days. (5 fish total)
– Prizes for 1 team for every 5 teams that register.
– As we have done in the past we will allow the boat captain to fish as part of the team. For this tournament only, you can have 2 people in the boat or all 3 team members.
– We allow the captains to fish as a thank you for all their hard work and time over the season.
– All teams must be back at their check in ramp by 11:45.
– Teams that are in the top 20 in points from the fall get to fish for free. Everyone else will pay $40 entry fee.